CS-8 Central switch
Innovative modular eight-channel I/O device with group control functionality for industrial and home automation systems.
The device module is designed for industrial and home automation systems, and the switching of low-loads with group control functionality (centralized switching function).
By default, 8 inputs correspond to 8 outputs. The additional input is designed to group control.
Features and preference
- We use high-quality 10A relays with an 80A inrush current to control output.
- The switch is powered from an internal 24 V supply unit, which allows them to be installed in locations where units with higher voltages (220 V) is prohibited (by the local standard for the safe installation of electrical wiring and equipment). Due to this you can even use a signal cable or a twisted pair to connect the wall switches.
- Small device size (only 3 standard DIN units) what can replace 8 impulse relays.
- Absence of a single control center – failure of any device does not result in the failure of the entire system.
- Selectable switch type for each input – toggle wall switch or non-locking push button (tactile switch).
- Unlimited number of switches connected a single input to control the selected output from different locations.
- Tying the auxiliary inputs of different modules at a single central switch.
- Configuring selected inputs to detect long presses, which allows them to be used to control an one output or a group of outputs.
- The status of the selected outputs is retained in non-volatile memory when powering off and is restored upon re-activation.
- Ability to automatically turn off outputs after a preset time period.
- Setting operating scenarios via ModBus RTU (RS-485) using free software and saving these settings in non-volatile memory.
- Connection to RS-485 is only required for initial configuration of the module and is not needed during operation (however, connection to RS-485 maintains direct control during the operation of the device).
Do you want to know more? Try smart lighting control with our interactive online demonstration.
PDF User’s manual and Technical description
PDF Certificate of conformity
PDF Functions and description of the Modbus RTU protocol
PDF Modbus RTU parameter and data tables (v1.60)
PDF Guidelines on the connection to the RS-485 network
PDF (UA) Album of standard solutions (The translation will be coming soon)
PDF Change history